Workshops and workshop programmes typically weave business skills and personal development. After participation, people have said they
- feel more confident
- are clearer about what to do/what needs to be done
- felt supported through change
- have more information and experience of specific skills
- have met and learnt from other interesting participants
- Expressos - short (1-2hr), multi-media workshops on business/life issues
- Advisor Training – 2 day programme to train staff to provide career support
- She's the Business Programme – 4 day programme for women committed to starting in business
- Removing Employment Barriers for Women – 1 day workshops for returners
- Time Out for Women – 2 day review programme for existing businesswomen
Case Study: Woman's Programme Nine groups of 8-16 women took part in a programme designed to support them in starting their own businesses. Designed, managed and delivered by Alchemy in Company, each programme comprised 5 workshop sessions, advisory and coaching support and informal networking. The workshop sessions covered planning, marketing, finance and raised awareness about skills required to be successful in business. Experts in 7 specialist areas and successful role models also gave their advice.
Approximately 50% of participants started their businesses within 6 months and group members continue to meet informally for networking. We continue to support this networking activity.
For More Information Contact Us